logiCRAFT-CC-Elite Companion Chip Kit (OBSOLETE!)
- Based on the logiCRAFT-CC platform
- Xilinx® Spartan®-6 XC6SLX150T-FG676
- Includes an industrial PC with the Intel® Atom™ processor
- The PC and the logiCRAFT-CC can be connected by either the PCIe® or the USB interface
- Reference PCIe and USB FPGA designs
- Linux drivers for logicBRICKS IP cores
- Linux demo applications
- Bootable USB stick with the Ubuntu OS for the PC
- Full cabling set
This Xilinx Spartan-6 based Companion Chip Platform highlights flexibility of Xilinx FPGA based companion chips for popular embedded host processors. Embedded designers can expand, upgrade and differentiate their systems by adding the FPGA to the host processor. FPGA companion chip's functions include support for missing processor features and specialized interfacing. Additionally, high-speed processing can be offloaded from the base processor to the FPGA for maximum performance.
The logiCRAFT-CC-Elite kit includes all the features provided with the logiCRAFT-CC-Base kit. In addition, the kit includes the PC with the Intel Atom CPU to assure full out-of-box experience. The Intel Atom processor uses the logicBRICKS IP cores implemented in the FPGA as tightly integrated peripherals fully supported within the Linux environment. The PC runs the Ubuntu Linux OS - bootable USB stick provided by Xylon.
To find more about the logiCRAFT-CC-Elite kit CLICK HERE!
To learn more about Xylon solutions for the FPGA companion chips CLICK HERE!