logiCRAFT-CC-Premier Companion Chip Platform (OBSOLETE!)
- Based on the logiCRAFT-CC platform
- Xilinx® Spartan®-6 LX150T FPGA
- Includes the BeagleBoard-xM development platform with the ARM® Cortex™-A8 based processor (TI's OMAP™)
- The logiCRAFT-CC and the BeagleBoard-xM connected by the USB
- Reference PCIe® and USB FPGA designs
- Linux drivers for logicBRICKS IP cores
- Linux demo applications
- SD memory card with Ubuntu OS for the BeagleBoard-xM
- Full cabling set
This Xilinx Spartan-6 based Companion Chip Platform highlights flexibility of Xilinx FPGA based companion chips for popular embedded host processors. Embedded designers can expand, upgrade and differentiate their systems by adding the FPGA to the host processor. FPGA companion chip's functions include support for missing processor features and specialized interfacing. Additionally, high-speed processing can be offloaded from the base processor to the FPGA for maximum performance.
The logiCRAFT-CC-Premier kit includes all the features provided with the logiCRAFT-CC-Base kit. In addition, the kit includes the BeagleBoard-xM open development platform to assure full out-of-box experience. The ARM based processor uses the logicBRICKS IP cores implemented in the FPGA as tightly integrated peripherals fully supported within the Linux environment. The BeagleBoard-xM runs the Ubuntu Linux based OS - bootable SD card provided by Xylon.
To find more about the logiCRAFT-CC-Premier kit CLICK HERE!
To learn more about Xylon solutions for the FPGA companion chips CLICK HERE!