logiCRAFT-CC-Base Companion Chip Kit (OBSOLETE!)
- Xilinx® Spartan®-6 XC6SLX150T-FG676
- 256 MB DDR2, 16 MB Parallel Flash, 8MB QSPI Flash, SD card
- 3 CVBS or 3 S-Video inputs
- DVI and analog RGB video outputs
- Stereo audio inputs and outputs
- Communication interfaces: PCIe, SATA, USB, MOST, SDIO, Parallel IO, CAN, LIN, RS232, JTAG
- Reference PCIe® and USB FPGA designs
- Linux drivers for logicBRICKS and Linux demo applications
- Full cabling set
This Xilinx Spartan-6 based Companion Chip Platform highlights flexibility of Xilinx FPGA based companion chips for popular embedded host processors. Embedded designers can expand, upgrade and differentiate their systems by adding the FPGA to the host processor. FPGA companion chip functions include support for missing processor features and specialized interfacing. Additionally, high-speed processing can be offloaded from the base processor to the FPGA for maximum performance. Xylon's logiCRAFT-CC kits provide pre-developed framework for development of Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA companion chips. The kits save months of development time, and allow designers to focus on the rest of the system and its differentiating features.
To find more about the logiCRAFT-CC-Base kit CLICK HERE!
To learn more about Xylon solutions for the FPGA companion chips CLICK HERE!