Automotive Video Data Logger
- Records up to twelve (12) uncompressed video camera inputs
- Besides video records in-vehicle networks: CAN, LIN, FlexRay, UART, DIG I/O, GPS
- Plays-back recorded video in realistic HIL tests
- Inserts between cameras and ECUs; no re-cabling
- TI® FPD-Link III compatible*
- PC application enables HW configuration, recording and playback commands
- Triggers and filters setup as messages from the vehicle databases
- Currently supported vehicle databases: CAN XML DBC, LIN LDF, FlexRay FIBEX
- Actively cooled rugged housing enables reliable vehicle installations
The logiRECORDER Automotive Video Data Logger is a user-friendly, all-in-one automotive video and network data logger that sets the new standard for design and validation of vision-based multi-camera Advanced Driver Assistance and Autonomous Driving (ADAS/AD) systems. It operates by tapping between the real vehicle's camera installation and the ECUs to enable noninvasive and low-latency recording of camera video, and network sensory and ECU data. The logIRECORDER is designed to support highly efficient and precise Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulations. It realistically simulates the vehicle's camera installation on a developer's desk by playing back the recorded videos with preserved frame rates, video resolutions and phase relations between video channels.
|* Xylon is working on the logiRECORDER data loggers with support for different serial video interfaces, such as the GMSL from maxim Integrated(TM). For logiRECORDER customization through design services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.