- Complete video design framework for embedded multi-camera vision applications
- Enables vision developers to quickly add their own algorithms to the provided infrastructure
- Prepared for the Xylon logiVID-ACAP kit in combination with the Xilinx VersalTM AI VCK190 Evaluation Kit
- The reference design demonstrates video capture and display of four video camera inputs
- Design is prepared for Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite
- Input video resolution: 1920x1208@30fps
- Output video resolution: 1920x1080@60fps
- Jump-starts the development and saves valuable design time
- Runs on Linux OS and includes logicBRICKS software drivers and demos
- Full evaluation version of the design framework is available
- Documentation and Tech support (e-mail)
The logiREF-VDF-ACAP Video Design Framework enables Xylon logiVID-ACAP Vision Development Kit users to quickly utilize the provided hardware platform for the development of Xilinx’ Versal Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP) based embedded multi-camera vision systems. The framework includes pre-verified logicBRICKS reference design for video capture from four Xylon video cameras and the display output under Linux OS.
Instead of starting from scratch and having to spend months designing and building a new design framework, users of the logiREF-VDF-ACAP design framework can immediately focus on specific vision-based parts of their next ACAP design. This design implements four parallel video inputs from Xylon video cameras and the display output with RGB overlay. All video inputs are stored in the video memory, and by mean of on-board push buttons, the user can select each of them for the single camera or all cameras full screen display output.
All logicBRICKS IP cores are supplied with bare-metal and appropriate Linux software drivers. The provided video capture and display demo applications run in Linux OS.