- Complete and flexible design platform for embedded multi-camera vision applications
- Enables vision developers to quickly add their own algorithms to the provided infrastructure
- Prepared for use with Xilinx® VersalTM ACAP
- Licensable logiREF-VDF-ACAP IP framework demonstrates video capture and display of four (4) camera inputs
- Input video resolution:1928x1208@30fps
- Output video resolution: 1920x1080@60fps
- Compatible with Xilinx PetaLinux tools
- The hardware platform includes:
- 1x Xylon GMSL2 12-Ch Video FMC board
- 1x Avnet HDMI Input/Output FMC board
- 4x Xylon 2.3MP HDR video camera
- Documentation and tech support (e-mail)
The logiVID-ACAP Vision Development Kit provides system designers with the tools necessary for efficient development of multi-camera vision applications on Xilinx’ Versal AI Core ACAP devices. The hardware platform includes four Xylon’s 2.3MP automotive video cameras with cabling, a 12-Ch GMSL2 video input FMC add-on card, and an HDMI video output FMC card.
The kit can be upgraded with the complete and licensed logiREF-VDF-ACAP
Video Design Framework with pre-verified reference design implemented by Xylon’s logicBRICKS and Xilinx IP cores. All IP cores are supplied with Linux software drivers. The video capture and display demo applications run in Linux OS.Xylon’s logicBRICKS IP cores and design files are prepared for Xilinx’ Vivado Design Suite.
This complete camera-to-display ACAP design uses just a fraction of available programmable logic and significantly saves design time. Instead of starting from scratch and having to spend months designing and building a new design framework, logiVID-ACAP users can immediately focus on specific vision-based parts of their next ACAP design.
|Xilinx Versal AI Core Series VCK190 Evaluation Kit is in early access and must be purchased from Xilinx and distributers. logiVID-ACAP hardware components can be purchased directly from Xylon. |