Xylon Launches Three New FMC Expansion Boards Featuring High-Speed Serial Links for FPGA Based Multi-Camera Automotive Application Development
The new FMC expansion boards from Xylon provide the most popular automotive high-speed serial links to enable easy interfacing of up to six video cameras to Xilinx FPGA and SoC based video and vision processors for multi-camera Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD)
20. April 2018, Zagreb (Croatia)
– Xylon, a leading provider of logicBRICKS intellectual property (IP) cores, design services and solutions for Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) All Programmable FPGA and SoC devices, today launched three new FMC expansion boards that support the most popular Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) FPD-Link III and Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) next-generation GMSL automotive high-speed serial links for in-vehicle video, audio, and communication data streams transfers.
The new Xylon’s FMC boards are primarily designed to enable quick prototyping and evaluation of automotive multi-camera Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD) applications, but can be also used in a variety of different non-automotive camera applications. All of these FMC boards enable an easy interfacing of up to six video cameras to Xilinx FPGA, SoC, and MPSoC devices:
- logiFMC-FPD3-934 6-Channel FPD-Link™ III expansion board implements TI’s DS90UB934-Q1 deserializers that pair with the DS90UB913A/933-Q1 serializers. The board supports camera sensors up to 12 bits at 100 MHz.
- logiFMC-GMSL-MAX96706 6-Channel GMSL expansion board implements Maxim’s MAX96706 deserializers that pair with the MAX96705 serializers. The board supports camera sensors with the parallel-clock maximum of 116MHz for 12-bit linear, or combined HDR data types.
- logiFMC-GMSL 6-Channel expansion board implements the next generation of Maxim’s deserializers that support multiple video resolutions.
New Xylon's FMC Expansion Boards for FPGA Based Multi-Camera Automotive Application Developments
Xylon’s FPGA Mezzanine Cards (FMC) expansion boards are compliant with the VITA 57.1 FMC standard, and can be used with the high pin count (HPC) as well as the low pin count (LPC) connectors. They can be used with the existing Xilinx programmable device based evaluation kits with the FMC connector, such as the Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC ZCU102 Evaluation Kit, Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC ZC706 Evaluation Kit, or other Xilinx and third-party evaluation boards.
On request, all high-speed links automotive FMC boards can be assembled either with the FAKRA® connectors for a coax cable from Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik GmbH & Co. KG, or with the RosenbergerHSD® High-Speed Data connectors for shielded twisted pair (STP) cable.
New FMC expansion boards are available through Xylon. For more information about the boards, lead times and deliverables, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our online webshop: https://www.logicbricks.com/Products/Hardware-Platforms.aspx
Xylon is an electronic company focused on design of optimized logicBRICKS IP cores for Xilinx All Programmable devices and design services that lower production costs and improve efficiency of electronics designers. The company was founded in 1995, and since then it has grown into a prominent provider of intellectual property in the fields of embedded graphics, video and vision. Xylon is a Premier Member of the Xilinx Alliance Program. More information can be found at www.logicbricks.com
, the official Xylon web site.
© Copyright 2018 Xylon doo. Xylon and logicBRICKS are registered trademarks of Xylon. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.