Xylon will be exhibiting at the embedded world 2021 DIGITAL (March 1-5, 2021), an online exhibition and conference for embedded system technologies.
In its digital embedded world 2021 showcase, Xylon will be presenting the latest additions to the company’s logicBRICKS IP library optimized for all types of Xilinx® programmable devices, including the latests Zynq®UltraScale+™ MPSoC and Versal™ Adaptive Computing Advanced Platform (ACAP).
We are proud to present:
- Multi-channel HDR ISP Pipeline, which, compared to simple multi-instance IP Cores use, saves up to 50% of valuable programmable logic* and enables parallel processing of several video cameras within a single chip
* The percentage is lower for BRAM modules
- 3D graphics engine for the Xilinx Versal ACAP that fills the gap and enables standard graphics with the OpenGL ES1.1 API interface
- logiVID-ZU and logiVID-ACAP development kits, which provide everything system designers need to efficiently develop multi-camera vision applications
- logiRECORDER Automotive HIL Video Logger for harvesting of raw test data from the roads and advanced HIL playback in various setups, including the complete virtual drive simulators