> 19.-21. June 2012, Stuttgart (Germany)
Xylon participated at FPGA Days 2012 event organized by PLC2 (Programmable Logic Competence Center).
This event gathered more than 120 FPGA professionals who participated different Xilinx® FPGA and Zynq™-7000 EPP workshops and presentations, and saw different demo systems presented at the exhibition.
Xylon offer 3 presentations at this event:
1. Graphics Processing Units (GPU) for Xilinx Zynq-7000 EPP and FPGAs
2. Image Processing in FPGA
3. Industrial and Automotive Interfaces in FPGA
At the exhibition Xylon presented several demo systems:
1. 2D graphics (Linux OS, DirectFB graphics library) running on the Xilinx Zynq-7000 ZC702 Evaluation Board
2. 3D graphics (Linux OS, OpenGL® ES) running on the Xilinx Zynq-7000 ZC702 Evaluation Board (see video!)
3. Video image processing by the logiVIEW Perspective Transformation and Lens Correction Processor
4. Automotive Surround View Driver Assistance with 3D visualization
of vehicle's surroundings
5. Automotive DA: Pedestrian Detection and Lane Departure Warning - result movies captured by the logiPD-LDW system