- AMD Zynq™ 7000 SoC, Zynq™ UltraScale+™ MPSoC and AMD Versal™ Adaptive SoC families of devices
- Supports any homographic transformation, such as cropping, resizing, rotating, translating and any combination of such transformations
- Supports arbitrary nonlinear transformation - video texturing on curved planes
- Corrects ultra-wide angle Field Of View (FOV>180o) fish eye lens distortions
- Configurable number of video inputs and outputs: up to 2048x2048
- Supports 60 fps and higher frame rates
- Fee-based license extension for Xylon calibration software
- Prepackaged for AMD Vivado™ Design Suite
- For FPGA support, please contact Xylon
The logiVIEW Multiview 3D Video Transformation Engine IP core is designed for high-performance and real-time processing of multiple video streams or still images. It removes fish eye distortions caused by extreme wide-angle Field Of View (FOV) lenses and makes complex homographic transformations, including perspective corrections, to the captured video. It can work with up to eight input cameras and supports both double and triple buffering, which removed the need for synchronization between the cameras themselves.
The logiVIEW IP core can also execute complex arbitrary non-homographic transformations, such as video texturing on curved planes, which is a key feature for Xylon's 3D Surround View Parking Assistance and similar multi-camera video and vision applications. Customers can kickstart their development with the logiADAK Advanced Driver Assistance Kit which serves as the entry point into Xylon's ViewMore™ Natural View Surround View IP Suite.
The logiVIEW IP core can be used in different industries and applications, i.e. medical endoscopy, pipe inspection, surveillance, automotive surround view and lane departure warning driver assistance systems, defense, etc. It was designed to be Plug'n'Play with the Xylon logicBRICKS family of Video IP Cores, most notably the logiCVC-ML Compact Multilayer Video Controller and logiWIN Versatile Video Input Frame Grabber.