- Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 SoC and Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC
- For FPGA support, please contact Xylon
- Supports any homographic transformation, such as
cropping, resizing, rotating, translating and any combination of such transformations
- Supports arbitrary nonlinear transformation - video texturing on curved planes
- Corrects ultra-wide angle Field Of View (FOV>180o) fish eye lens distortions
- Configurable number of video inputs and outputs: up to 2048x2048
- Supports 60 fps and higher frame rates
- Fee-based license extension for Xylon calibration software
- Prepackaged for Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite
The logiVIEW Multiview 3D Video Transformation Engine IP core is designed for high-performance and real-time processing of multiple video streams or still images. It removes fish eye distortions caused by extreme wide-angle Field Of View (FOV) lenses and makes complex homographic transformations, including perspective corrections, to the captured video. The logiVIEW IP core can also execute complex arbitrary non-homographic transformations, such as video texturing on curved planes, which is a key feature for 3D Surround View parking assistance and similar multi-camera video and vision applications.
The logiVIEW IP core can be used in different industries and applications, i.e. medical endoscopy, pipe inspection, surveillance, automotive surround view and lane departure warning driver assistance systems, defense, etc.