Automotive Driver Assistance Kit
- Full design framework for Automotive Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Based on Xilinx® Zynq™-7000 AP SoC
- The platform comes preloaded with DA demo applications
- Reference SoC designs with evaluation logicBRICKS IP cores
- SW drivers, APIs and post-processing libraries
- Calibration software for quick adjustments to a specific vehicle installations
- The hardware platform includes:
- Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC ZC702 Development Board with XC7Z020 CLG484 -1
- Xylon LVDS FMC add-on board for up to 6 camera connections
- Xylon LVDS serializer boards for camera sensors
- Omnivision OV10635 1Mpix camera sensors
- Sunex DSL219 miniature fisheye lenses
- power supply and cabling for vehicle installations
- 25 hours of tech support (e-mail)
The logiADAK Automotive Driver Assistance kit is Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC based development platform for advanced automotive Driver Assistance (DA) applications that require intensive real-time video processing, parallel execution of multiple complex algorithms and versatile interfacing with sensors and vehicle's communication backbones.
The logiADAK kit can be leveraged to quickly bring new DA innovations to market. It provides Automotive Driver Assistance System (ADAS) designers all the resources they need to efficiently develop vision-based DA systems, save months of development time and focus efforts on system differentiating functions and performance.
The kit comes with a full set of DA demo applications, customizable reference SoC designs, software drivers, libraries, and documentation. The logiADAK hardware platform is appropriate for test vehicle installations and rapid engagements in proof-of-concept or demonstration projects.
CLICK HERE to learn more!
|The logiADAK Automotive Driver Assistance Kit is developed by Xylon in cooperation with Xilinx and partners: eVS embedded Vision Systems and Digital Design Corp. (DDC).