Perspective Transformation and Lens Correction Image Processor
- Xilinx® FPGA compatible IP core
- Supports perspective transformations of 2D quadrilaterals
- Programmable homographic transformation matrix enables:
cropping, resizing, rotating, translating and combinations of all
- Supports arbitrary transformation functions defined by MLUTs (Memory Look-Up Table)
- Corrects ultra-wide angle Field Of View (FOV>180o) fish eye lens distortions
- Calibration software enables lens and automotive Surround View DA calibration with preview option
- Enables run-time Dynamic Calibration (Load Calibration) that preserves image stitching in automotive surround view applications
- Configurable number of video inputs and outputs: up to 2048x2048
- Supports 30 fps and higher frame rates
The logiVIEW Perspective Transformation and Lens Correction Image Processor IP core for video and imaging applications using single or multiple camera imagers removes fish eye distortions caused by extreme wide-angle Field Of View (FOV) lenses and makes complex homographic transformations, including perspective corrections, to the captured video. The logiVIEW IP core can transform the video image in arbitrary ways by optional MLUT tables, i.e. 3D visualization of vehicle's surroundings in automotive driver assistance applications (3D Surround View).
The logiVIEW corrects multiple 30 fps or higher frame rate video inputs in real-time. The provided calibration software, with the included preview option, speeds up IP adoptions to different camera imagers and camera system setups.
The logiVIEW IP core can be used in different industries and applications, i.e. medical endoscopy, pipe inspection, surveillance, automotive surround view and lane departure warning driver assistance systems, defense, etc.
The logiVIEW IP core is the key IP core in the logiVIEW-SVK Development Platform and Toolset for
automotive designers of Surround View Driver Assistance (DA) Systems.
Learn more about Xylon solutions for multi-camera video processing!