Perspective Transformation and Lens Correction Image Processor
- Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 AP SoC and FPGA compatible IP
- Perspective transformations of 2D quadrilaterals
- Programmable homographic transformation matrix enables:
cropping, resizing, rotating, translating and combinations of all
- Supports arbitrary transformation functions defined by MLUTs (Memory Look-Up Table)
- Corrects ultra-wide angle Field Of View (FOV>180o) fish eye lens distortions
- Configurable number of video inputs and outputs: up to 2048x2048
- Supports 30 fps and higher frame rates
- Fee-based license extension for Xylon calibration software
- Prepackaged for Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite
The logiVIEW Perspective Transformation and Lens Correction Image Processor IP core for video and imaging applications using single or multiple camera imagers removes fish eye distortions caused by extreme wide-angle Field Of View (FOV) lenses and makes complex homographic transformations, including perspective corrections, to the captured video. The logiVIEW IP core can transform the video image in arbitrary ways by optional MLUT tables, i.e. implement 3D visualization of vehicle's surroundings in automotive driver assistance applications by texturing and stitching video on curved surfaces.
The logiVIEW corrects multiple 30 fps or higher frame rate video inputs in real-time. Xylon offers licencable calibration software, with the included preview option, speeds up IP adoptions to different camera imagers and camera system setups.
The logiVIEW IP core can be used in different industries and applications, i.e. medical endoscopy, pipe inspection, surveillance, automotive surround view and lane departure warning driver assistance systems, defense, etc.