Four-Camera Surround View DA System Development Platform and Toolset
- Second generation of Xylon's design framework for automotive Surround View Driver Assistance (DA) Systems - supported new features, i.e. 3D view
- Based on Xilinx® Spartan®-6 FPGA
- HW platform includes everything for installation in test vehicles: boards, cameras, lenses and cabling
- The platform comes preloaded with the Surround View DA demo
- Calibration software for lens correction, camera perspective corrections, dynamic (load) calibration and image stitching - enhanced preview modes!
- Stitched video from 4 cameras can be displayed on PC monitor; supported multiple surroundings views, including the 3D visualizations
- 25 hours of tech support (e-mail)
Xylon logiVIEW-SVK Development Platform and Toolset enables automotive designers to quickly start their new Four-Camera Surround View Driver Assistance (DA) design. The Development Platform is based on the Xylon logiCRAFT-CC development board, LVDS daughter cards for camera connections, camera imagers, fish-eye lenses, and Xylon IP cores and software solutions. Xylon provides technical support to novice kit users as a part of the deliverables. Check the full kit's content HERE!
The key IP core for the Surround View DA Systems and similar products is the logiVIEW Perspective Transformation and Lens Correction Image Processor.
The Surround View DA enables the driver to see 360-degrees around the vehicle on the LCD instrument cluster or the Central information Display (CID). By way of the four megapixel camera imagers mounted on the vehicle, the surroundings can be seen from different perspectives that eliminate all blind spots and increase safety and comfort.
The logiVIEW-SVK now supports 3D visualizations of vehicle's surrounding!
To find more about the logiVIEW-SVK development toolset please CLICK HERE!
To learn more about Four-Camera Surround View DA application please CLICK HERE!