- Full design framework for Automotive Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+(TM) MPSoC based
- Optimized for development of Surround View and other ADAS applications
- logiOWL Vehicle Self Calibration application demo and other calibration SW
- Reference SoC designs with evaluation IP cores
- SW drivers, APIs and post-processing libraries
- The hardware platform includes:
- 1x Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC ZC102 Evaluation Kit
- 1x Xylon FPD-Link III FMC add-on board for up to 6 camera connections
- 1x Avnet HDMI In/Out FMC add-on board
- 4x Xylon camera
- 1x Set of calibration carpets
- 1x Cabling and Power Supply
- 25 hours of tech support (e-mail)
The logiADAK Programmable MPSoC Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS) kit is the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC based evaluation and development platform for automotive ADAS applications that require intensive real-time video processing, parallel execution of multiple complex algorithms, and flexible interfacing with sensors and vehicle’s communication backbones. This is the fifth version of the logiADAK and a more powerful MPSoC successor of Xylon’s popular logiADAK 3.x kit, which is based on the Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC.
|The platform includes DA solutions already used on the road in production automotive systems today. The logiADAK-MPSoC comes with the demo of the patented logiOWL automated multi-camera image stitching. The logiOWL stitching IP enables on-target, full vehicle level multi-camera calibration in seconds for Tier-One automotive electronics suppliers and OEM automakers. To learn more, please CLICK HERE.