|logiREF-SDSoC-FACE-EVK reference design can be downloaded as a cross-platform Java JAR self-extracting installer. Please make sure that you have a copy of the JRE (Java Runtime Environment) version 6 or higher on your system to run Java applications and applets. |
Double-click on the installer's icon to run the self-installing executable to unpack and install the reference design on your PC.
After installing the logiREF-SDSoC-FACE-EVK reference design for the MicroZed Embedded Vision Kit from Avnet Electronics Marketing, please use the start.html
file located in the installation root directory as a jump-start navigation page for exploring the reference design.
If you want to quickly run the precompiled Xylon Face Detection and Tracking demo, please copy contents of the binaries/bin
directory to the root directory on the FAT32 formatted SD card and use it with the hardware kit. Setting Up the Demo Hardware
- Plug the programmed SD card into the micro SD card connector J6 on the MicroZed board
- Select the MicroZed configuration mode by setting up JP1-JP3 jumpers (Step 1). The presented setup selects the SD card as the boot device.
- Plug the MicroZed board into the Carrier Card board (Step 2).
- Attach the On Semiconductor PYTHON-1300 camera module to the Carrier Card (Step 3)
- Connect the Full HD (1920x1080@60) PC monitor and the MicroZed Carrier Card (HDMI OUT CONN3) by the HDMI video cable.
- Connect the 5VDC power supply to the MicroZed Carrier Card and power the demo.
Click Photos to Enlarge! Running the Xylon Face Detection and Tracking Demo
Xylon logiREF-SDSoC-FACE-EVK reference demo design for the logiFDT Face Detector and Tracker
IP core is extremely simple to use. Power on the setup demo hardware and evaluate it. Read More:
- Xylon Demo for the AMD SDSoC Home
- Design Introduction
- Design Requirements
- Design Deliverables