This IP licensing program has been primarily created for IP core users that are designing Xilinx® FPGA based products for production volumes in the range of 1 - 10,000 system units. The IP cost/unit ratio in such low production volumes is usually too high to justify investments into third-party IP cores.
Our new IP licensing model changes the existing market paradigm and enables logicBRICKS
IP users to lower the IP cost/unit ratio up to ten times. The lP license grants production rights up to the licensed number of Xilinx FPGA based products utilizing logicBRICKS
IP cores. The logicBRICKS
IP cores can be licensed through this Xylon program at a price equivalent to or less than the cost of one engineer per week. It eliminates the need for in-house IP development of FPGA features covered by the logicBRICKS
IPs' feature sets.
IP cores are fully compatible
with the Xilinx Platform Studio suite, and designers that are familiar with these tools can immediately start designing with the logicBRICKS
to learn about logicBRICKS installation procedure!
End User Benefits
- Up to 10x savings on the license fee
- Prices equal or less than the cost of a single engineer per week
- Robust and proven IP core products
- Direct support from Xylon IP designers
- Evaluation prior to purchase
- Available Evaluation HW platforms
- Simple and quick online purchase & licensing
- Safe money transactions supported by leading e-commerce provider
Licensing Model Overview