- Try Before Buy - No cost and no obligation!
- Supports Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 AP SoC and all FPGA families
- Master I2C serial bus controller
- Supports single master operation
- ARM® AMBA® AXI4-Lite bus compliant
- 16 locations deep TX and RX data FIFO
- Fully embedded into Xilinx® Vivado® IPI and XPS
The logiI2C is Xylon logicBRICKS IP core compatible with the I2C serial bus interface standard. The IP core supports single master I2C communications and enables bug-free data transfers. The logiI2C supports 3 transmission speeds:
- normal - 100 kbps
- fast - 400 kbps
- high speed - 3.5 Mbps
Xylon delivers the logiI2C Master I2C Controller IP core in a format fully compatible with Xilinx Vivado IP Packager (IPI) and ISE Platform Studio (XPS). Provided software drivers can be used with the Xilinx Software Development Kit (SDK).