|Starting from September 2020, Xylon has a website fully dedicated to logiRECORDER Automotive HIL Video Logger. For the latest information about our logging and HIL simulation solutions, please visit https://xylon-lab.com/ |
|Sam Kasgorgis, VP of Sales and Marketing Americas at Xylon, delivers a 90-Second logiRECORDER Automotive Video Data Logger introduction at the October 2018 Automotive Testing Expo in Novi, Michigan (USA). |
* The standard logger configuration includes x4 512 MB SSDs. For SSDs with higher storage capacity, please contact Xylon.
| - Synchronous recording of up to 12x video channels and >20x network channels |
- Stack multiple units into one logger with more video and network channels
- Synchronous video and networks data playback for Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulations
- FPGA-based modular design for flexible interfacing, including customer-made modules
- Modular design for flexible interfacing, including customer-made modules
- Any automotive video interface: TI® FPD Link-III, Maxim Integrated™ GMSL, HDMI, Ethernet,...
- Vehicle networks: BroadR-Reach®, Ethernet, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, UART, WLAN, DIG I/O, GPS,...
- Video and data recordings are stored with a central timestamp
- Intuitive dashboard application controls HW configuration, recording and playback
- Test-fleet installations can be controlled through 4G mobile networks
- Standard and event-triggered recording of video and data before and after the trigger
- Triggers and filters can be setup as signals and messages from the vehicle databases
- Currently supported vehicle databases: CAN XML DBC, LIN LDF, FlexRay FIBEX
- Four (4) portable SSD Disks (FAT32, 2-16* TB combined) enable hours of recordings
- Small and rugged housing (14" x 11" x 4.5"), and a very low power consumption
- Technical Specifications
- System Connections
- User's Interface
Xylon is a member of: