|The logiVID-ZU MPSoC Vision Development Kit is a fully featured development kit for multi-camera vision applications. It includes a complete hardware platform, demo SoC designs (binaries), IP cores, IP cores software drivers, demo application software, documentation and technical support. |
|The logiVID-ZU-GMSL2 kit with Xylon’s GMSL2 automotive video cameras is fully available. For information about availability of the logiVID-ZU-FPD3 kit, please contact Xylon. |
logiVID-ZU kit includes:
| || |
Hardware - 1x AMD-Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC ZCU102 Development Kit featuring XCZU9EG
- 1x Xylon logiFMC-GMSL2 GMSL2 FMC board1 for up to twelve camera connections
- 1x Xylon logiFMC-FPD3-954 FPD Link-III FMC board1 for up to twelve camera connections
- 4x Xylon logiCAM-GMSL2-AR0231 2.3 MP HDR Automotive Video Camera1
- 4x Xylon logiCAM-FPD3-AR0231 2.3 MP HDR Automotive Video Camera1
- Power supply, adapters and cables
1 Depends on the selected kit version: logiVID-ZU-GMSL2 or logiVID-ZU-FPD3
Licensed2 reference SoC designs are prepared for the AMD-Xilinx Vitis Unified Software Platform and Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite 2021.1. Both MPSoC designs implement four video camera inputs and a HDMI display output.
- logiADAK-VDF-ZU Video Design Framework. Can be used with both the FPD-Link III and GMSL2 Versions of the logiVID-ZU kit.
- logiREF-DFX-IDF Dynamic Function eXchange Design Framework with Isolation Design Flow. Only intended for use with the GMSL2 Version of the logiVID-ZU kit.
2 Included 1-year Xylon LVIP seat licenses for used logicBRICKS IP cores
logicBRICKS IP Cores
- logiCVC-ML Compact Multilayer Video Controller
- logiWIN Versatile Video Input
Applications and Drivers
- Linux Demo applications in source code (please see the Reference SoC Designs section)
- logicBRICKS standalone (bare-metal) and Linux drivers with examples
- Xylon precompiled utility libraries
- HDMI display output with the Xilinx HDMI 1.4/2.0 Transmitter Subsystem3 controlled via Xylon’s DRM kernel driver
3 Licensed Xilinx IP core. Digital code vouchers provided by Xylon to buyers of the logiVID-ZU Evaluation Kit.
- User's Manuals
- logicBRICKS User's Manuals
Xylon is a member of: