|The logiVID-ACAP-ISP HDR ISP Evaluation Kit for Versal ACA works in combination with Xilinx Versal AI Core Series VCK190 Evaluation Kit. Upgraded with the logiREF-ACAP-MULTICAM-ISP, it includes a complete hardware platform, demo ACAP design, IP cores, IP cores drivers, demo application software, documentation and technical support.
|Xilinx Versal AI Core Series VCK190 Evaluation Kit is in early access and must be purchased from Xilinx and distributers. Other logiVID-ACAP-ISP hardware components can be purchased directly from Xylon.
logiVID-ACAP-ISP kit includes:
- 1x Xylon logiFMC-GMSL2 GMSL2 FMC board for up to twelve video camera connections
- 3x Leopard Imaging LI-IMX424-GMSL2 Video Cameras and Cables
ACAP Design __________
Licensed2 reference ACAP design is prepared for Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite 2021.2:
2 Included are 3-month seat evaluation licenses for used logicBRICKS IP cores, as well as a voucher code for the AMD-Xilinx HDMI 1.4/2.0 Transmitter Subsystem IP Bundle through which the on-board HDMI output is achieved.
logicBRICKS IP Cores ___
- logiISP Image Signal Processing (ISP) UltraHD Pipeline
- logiHDR High Dynamic Range (HDR) Pipeline
- logiCVC-ML Compact Multilayer Video Controller
- logiWIN Versatile Video Input
Applications and Drivers
- Linux Demo applications in source code (please see the Reference SoC Designs section)
- logicBRICKS standalone (bare-metal) and Linux drivers with examples
- Xylon precompiled utility libraries
- User's Manuals
- logicBRICKS User's Manuals
Xylon is a member of: