Automotive Driver Assistance Kit
- Full design framework for Automotive Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Based on AMD Zynq™ 7000 AP SoC
- The platform comes preloaded with Driver Assistance demo applications
- logiOWL Vehicle Self Calibration application demo and other calibration SW
- Reference SoC designs
- SW drivers, APIs and post-processing libraries
- The hardware platform includes:
- 1x AMD Zynq™ 7000 SoC ZC706 Evaluation Kit (OEM Version*)
- 1x Xylon LVDS FMC add-on board for up to 6 camera connections
- 5x Xylon waterproof aluminum camera housings
- 5x Xylon LVDS serializer boards for camera sensors
- 5x Omnivision OV10635 1Mpix camera sensors
- 4x Sunex DSL219 fisheye and 1x DSL947 miniature lenses
- 1x power supply and cabling for vehicle installations
- 25 hours of tech support (e-mail)
The logiADAK Automotive Driver Assistance kit is an AMD Zynq™ 7000 All Programmable SoC-based development platform for advanced vision-based automotive Driver Assistance (DA) applications that require intensive real-time video processing from up to six cameras, parallel execution of multiple complex algorithms and versatile interfacing with sensors and vehicle's communication backbones.
|The platform includes DA solutions already used on the road in production automotive systems today. The logiADAK now comes with the demo of the industry leading logiOWL automated multi-camera image stitching. The logiOWL stitching IP enables on-target, full vehicle level multi-camera calibration in seconds for Tier-One automotive electronics suppliers and OEM automakers. To learn more, please CLICK HERE.
The logiADAK kit can be leveraged to quickly bring new DA innovations to market. It provides Automotive Driver Assistance System (ADAS) designers all the resources they need to efficiently develop vision-based DA systems, save months of development time and focus efforts on system differentiating functions and performance.
The kit comes with a full set of DA demo applications, customizable reference SoC designs, software drivers, libraries, and documentation. The logiADAK hardware platform is appropriate for test vehicle installations and rapid engagements in proof-of-concept or demonstration projects.
CLICK HERE to learn more!
|The logiADAK Automotive Driver Assistance Kit is developed by Xylon in cooperation with AMD and partners: EVS Embedded Vision Systems and Digital Design Corp. (DDC).
* OEM kit version does not include the AMD Vivado™ Design Suite license.