The design can be used with no FMC card!
- Avnet ZedBoard development kit featuring XC7Z020 CLG484 -1
- Avnet HDMI Input/Output Module (FMC-IMAGEON)*
- Monitor capable of supporting full 1080p HD resolution for the best results**
- HDMI video cable
- SD card (min 256MB)
- keyboard and mouse connected through USB hub
- source of video input signal*
* The Base TRD can be used without the HDMI FMC daughter-card with an internal test pattern generator. Accepted video input formats: 720p60 and 1080p60.
** Not full HD monitors (1920x1080@60) that scale down the input resolution may be used with the Base TRD demo, but with the lower video quality.
- Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite 2014.4
- Design Description
- Quick Start with the Reference Design
- Why Xylon's Display Controller IP core is a good fit?
Xylon distributes the Xilinx Base TRD for the ZedBoard from Avnet Electronics Marketing with permission from Xilinx, Inc.