- Graphics accelerator IP core designed to support the OpenGL® ES 1.1 API*
- Safety Critical (SC) profile available for safety critical applications
- Supports Xilinx® Versal ACAP, Zynq-7000® AP SoC, 7 Series FPGAs
- Conformant to the ARM® AMBA® AXI4 bus
- FPGA resource-effective 3D acceleration
- Available for Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite
- Software support: Linux OS
|Get free logicBRICKS reference designs and evaluate this IP core on Xilinx Versal AI Core SeriesVCL190 ACAP Evaluation Kit. For inquires regarding Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC, and FPGA+ASSP system architectures, please contact us directly. |
Evaluate and Run Graphics Demos!
|See the logi3D running on Xilinx ZC706 and ZC702 Evaluation Boards - VIDEO. |
The logi3D IP core is specifically designed for the Xilinx Versal Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP) and Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC family. SoC designers can add attractive 3D graphics, including advanced Graphical User Interfaces (GUI), to their Xilinx ACAP/SoC design by combining the logi3D with their application specific IP cores in a plug-and-play manner. The IP core is designed to support the OpenGL ES 1.1. API. Currently supported operating system is Linux. Due to its AMBA AXI4 interface compliance the logi3D IP core can also be implemented on Xilinx 7 Series and other Xilinx FPGA families as a Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) in various ASSP plus FPGA combinations.
To learn more about the logi3D graphics accelerator please CLICK HERE!
* Product is based on a published Khronos specification, and is expected to pass the Khronos Conformance Testing Process. Current conformance status can be found at www.khronos.org/conformance.
| Product development was co-financed by the Business Innovation Center of Croatia - BICRO, Ltd.. |