- Graphics accelerator IP core designed to support the OpenGL® ES 1.1 API*
- Safety Critical (SC) profile available for safety critical applications
- Supports AMD Versal™ Adaptive SoC, AMD Zynq™ 7000 AP SoC, Series 7 FPGAs
- Conformant to the ARM® AMBA® AXI4 bus
- FPGA resource-effective 3D acceleration
- Available for the AMD Vivado™ Design Suite
- Software support: Linux OS
|Get free logicBRICKS reference designs and evaluate this IP core on AMD Versal™ AI Core SeriesVCL190 Adaptive SoC Evaluation Kit. For inquires regarding AMD Zynq™ 7000 SoC, and FPGA+ASSP system architectures, please contact us directly. |
Evaluate and Run Graphics Demos!
|See the logi3D running on AMD ZC706 and ZC702 Evaluation Boards - VIDEO. |
The logi3D IP core is specifically designed for the AMD Versal™ Adaptive SoC and AMD Zynq™ 7000 SoC family. SoC designers can add attractive 3D graphics, including advanced Graphical User Interfaces (GUI), to their AMD Adaptive SoC design by combining the logi3D with their application specific IP cores in a plug-and-play manner. The IP core is designed to support the OpenGL ES 1.1. API. Currently supported operating system is Linux. Due to its AMBA AXI4 interface compliance the logi3D IP core can also be implemented on the AMD Series 7 and other AMD FPGA families as a Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) in various ASSP plus FPGA combinations.
To learn more about the logi3D graphics accelerator please CLICK HERE!
* Product is based on a published Khronos specification, and is expected to pass the Khronos Conformance Testing Process. Current conformance status can be found at www.khronos.org/conformance.
| Product development was co-financed by the Business Innovation Center of Croatia - BICRO, Ltd.. |