- Graphics accelerator IP core designed to support the OpenGL® ES 1.1 API*
- Supports Xilinx® Zynq-7000® AP SoC, 7 Series, Spartan®-6 and Virtex®-6
- Conformant to the ARM® AMBA® AXI4 bus
- FPGA resource-effective 3D acceleration
- Available for Xilinx Vivado® IP Integrator and ISE® Platform Studio
- Software support: Linux, Microsoft® WEC 7, Android
|Get free logicBRICKS reference designs and evaluate this IP core on Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC based ZC702 Evaluation Board or the ZedBoard(TM) from Avnet Electronics Marketing.
Evaluate and Run Graphics Demos!
|See the logi3D running on Xilinx ZC706 and ZC702 Evaluation Boards - VIDEO.
The logi3D IP core is specifically designed for the new Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC family. SoC designers can add attractive 3D graphics, including advanced Graphical User Interfaces (GUI), to their Xilinx Zynq-7000 AP SoC design by combining the logi3D with their application specific IP cores in a plug-and-play manner. The IP core is designed to support the OpenGL ES 1.1. API. Currently supported operating systems: Linux, Android and Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7. Due to its AMBA AXI4 interface compliance the logi3D IP core can also be implemented on Xilinx 7 Series and other Xilinx FPGA families as a Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) in various ASSP plus FPGA combinations.
The license fees offered through Xylon's Low-Volume IP Program (LVIP) start at €6,900 (< $9,900). Please contact Xylon Sales to find more about our flexible licensing options.
To learn more about the logi3D graphics accelerator please CLICK HERE!
* Product is based on a published Khronos specification, and is expected to pass the Khronos Conformance Testing Process. Current conformance status can be found at www.khronos.org/conformance.
| Product development was co-financed by the Business Innovation Center of Croatia - BICRO, Ltd..