Click To Buy!
|The logiADAK Driver Assistance Kit is a fully featured development kit for next-generation ADAS systems. It includes a complete hardware platform, demo SoC designs (binaries), calibration and
application software, as well as documentation. The logiADAK can be used for test vehicle installations.
Click HERE to open the datasheet!
logiADAK kit includes:
- 1x Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 AP SoC ZC706 Development Kit1 with XC7Z045 FFG900-2
- 1x Xylon LVDS receiver FMC add-on board for up to six camera connections (ZC706 side)
- 5x Enclosed Camera Systems3
- 4x Vehicle Calibration Carpets2 and Model-Sized Calibration Carpets (for use on lab desk)
- 1x SD card
- 1x USB memory stick with software deliverables
- complete set of power supply and cabling for vehicle installations
1 OEM kit version, does not include cables, SD card and software (seat Vivado Design Suite).
2 Internationally registered industrial design.
3 Each camera consists of the Xylon LVDS serializer board for camera
sensors, OmniVision OV10635 1MPix camera sensor, Sunex DSL219 or DLS947
miniature lenses and weather-proof (IP65) aluminum camera housing
designed by Xylon)
The reference SoC designs are prepared using Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite 2015.4 and delivered in the binary configuration format.
Applications and Drivers
- Demo applications in source code (please see the Reference SoC Designs section)
- logiADAK Builder
- logiVCS Visual Configuration System
- Trial version of the logiSTK Software Training Kit
- logicBRICKS standalone (bare-metal) and Linux drivers with examples
- Zynq-7000 FSBL sources
- Xylon precompiled utility libraries
- logiADAK User's Manual
- logiADAK Low-Speed Application User's Manual
- logiADAK High-Speed Application User's Manual
- logiADAK Vehicle Setup Guideliness
- Multiple Objects Detection Calibration and Setup User's Manual
- Blind Spot Detection User's Manual (DDC)
- RLDW Calibration and Setup User's Manual
- logicBRICKS User's Manuals
- power supply
- 5x long cables for camera interfacing; suitable for vehicle installations
| The logiHOG, logiVDET, logiLMD IP cores, and logiSTK and logiVCS software tools are sourced from Technology Partner eVS embedded Vision Systems Srl.
| visage I SDK Face Track tracking engine is sourced from Technology Partner Visage Technologies AB.
| The key IP cores and software for the Blind Spots Detection applications are sourced from Digital Design Corporation (DDC).
logiADAK kit users can purchase the logiADAK-VDF Video Design Framework
and quickly utilize the logiADAK hardware platform for their own ADAS SoC developments. The framework includes two complete camera-to-display SoC designs (included logicBRICKS IP cores licensed for prototyping) that use just a fraction of available programmable logic, significantly saves the design time and allows users to focus on their own ADAS innovation. CLICK HERE
to read the datasheet!
- Introduction to the logiADAK Automotive Driver Assistance Kit
- ADAS demo applications included with the kit
- Download advanced software tools for object detectors configuration
- The logiADAK hardware platform - system connections diagram
- Demo Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC Designs
- The logiADAK calibration for test vehicles
- Six (6) Camera Support
- logiADAK-VDF Video Design Framework
Xylon is a member of: