The logiADAK Driver Assistance Kit is a fully featured development kit for next-generation ADAS systems. It includes a complete hardware platform, demo SoC designs (binaries), calibration and application software, as well as documentation. The logiADAK can be used for test vehicle installations.
Click Photo to Enlarge!
logiADAK kit includes:
- 1x Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+™ ZCU102 Evaluation Kit with theXCZU9EG-FFVB1156-2 MPSoC
- 1x Xylon logiFMC-FPD3-934 6-Ch FPD-Link III FMC add-on daughter card for up to 6 camera connections
- 1x Avnet HDMI In/Out FMC board (Avnet part number: AES-FMC-HDMI-CAM-G)
- 4x Enclosed Camera Systems2
- 4x Vehicle Calibration Carpets1 and Model-Sized Calibration Carpets (for use on lab desk)
- 1x SD card
- 1x USB memory stick with software deliverables
- complete set of power supply and cabling for vehicle installations
1 Internationally registered industrial design.
2 Each camera consists of the Xylon LVDS serializer board for camera
sensors, OmniVision OV10635 1MPix camera sensor, Sunex DSL219 or DLS947
miniature lenses and weather-proof (IP65) aluminum camera housing
designed by Xylon)
The reference SoC designs are prepared using Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite and delivered in the binary configuration format.
Applications and Drivers
- Demo applications in source code (please see the Reference SoC Designs section)
- logiADAK Builder
- logicBRICKS standalone (bare-metal) and Linux drivers with examples
- Xylon precompiled utility libraries
- logiADAK User's Manual
- logiADAK Low-Speed Application User's Manual
- logiADAK Vehicle Setup Guideliness
- logicBRICKS User's Manuals
- power supply
- 5x long cables for camera interfacing; suitable for vehicle installations
The logiADAK can be upgraded with the logiADAK-VDF-ZU Video Design Framework
that includes complete and licensed camera-to-display SoC designs and enables quick utilization of the provided hardware platform by the end user. Instead of starting from a scratch, the logiADAK-VDF-ZU framework users can immediately focus on specific vision-based parts of their next SoC design for ADAS.
- About the logiADAK MPSoC ADAS Kit
- System Connections
- System Calibration
- Video Design Framework
Xylon is a member of: