- Complete video design framework for embedded multi-camera vision applications
- Enables vision developers to quickly add their own algorithms to the provided infrastructure
- Prepared for the Xylon kit based on Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+TM MPSoC: - logiVID-ZU Vision Development Kit
- Includes complete reference designs with an integrated video processing block example for four camera video inputs to display output
- HDMI™ display output achieved with the Xilinx HDMI 1.4/2.0 Transmitter Subsystem controlled via Xylon’s DRM kernel driver1
- Designs are prepared for Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite and Xilinx Vitis® Unified Software Platform
- Resolutions: 1928x1208 Input and 1920x1080 Output
- Jump-starts the development and saves valuable design time
- Runs on Linux OS and includes logicBRICKS software drivers and demos
- Full evaluation version of the design framework is online available
- Documentation and Tech support (e-mail)
1Licensed Xilinx IP core. Digital code vouchers provided by Xylon to buyers of the reference design or the logiVID-ZU kit.
This video design framework enables Xylon logiVID-ZU Vision Development Kit
users to quickly utilize the provided hardware platform for development of the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC based embedded multi-camera vision systems. The framework includes pre-verified logicBRICKS reference designs for video capture from Xylon cameras and the display output with the RGB overlay under the Linux operating system.
The complete camera-to-display MPSoC designs, which use just a fraction of available programmable logic, significantly save the design time and allow users to focus on specific vision-based parts of their next MPSoC development.
Click the button bellow to download the full evaluation version of the video design framework!