HDR ISP Evaluation Kit for Versal ACAP
- Complete and flexible HDR ISP platform for multi-camera vision and AI applications
- Prepared for use with the AMD Versal™ Adaptive SoC VCK190 Evaluation Kit
- Includes licensed1 logiREF-ACAP-MULTICAM-ISP reference design with an example HDR ISP video processing from three UHD video cameras
- HDMI display output achieved with the AMD HDMI 1.4/2.0 Transmitter Subsystem2 controlled via Xylon’s DRM kernel driver
- Resolutions:3840x1920 Input and 3840x2160 Output
- Designs prepared for the AMD Vivado™ Design Suite and the AMD Vitis™ Unified Software Platform
- Runs on Linux OS, includes logicBRICKS software drivers and demo applications made with the AMD Vitis™ Unified Software Platform 2020.2
- Complete hardware platform includes:
- 1x Xylon GMSL2 12-Ch Video FMC board
- 3x Leopard Imaging LI-IMX424-GMSL2 Video Cameras
- Cables & Connectors
- Documentation and tech support (e-mail)
|1 Included 3-month Xylon seat evaluation licenses for used logicBRICKS IP cores and software.
2 AMD-licensed IP. Digital code vouchers provided by Xylon to buyers of the logiVID-ACAP-ISP HDR ISP Evaluation Kit for Versal™ Adaptive SoC.
The logiVID-ACAP-ISP "HDR ISP Evaluation Kit for AMD Versal™ Adaptive SoC" provides system designers with everything they need to evaluate Xylon’s logicBRICKS HDR ISP Suite and to efficiently develop multi-camera vision applications on AMD Versal™ Adaptive SoC devices. The complete hardware platform includes three Leopard Imaging automotive video cameras with the raw Bayer video output, Xylon's logiFMC-GMSL2 12-Ch Video FMC board and supports HDMI video output to an external UHD monitor via the on-board HDMI output port.
Kit deliverables include the complete and licensed logiREF-ACAP-MULTICAM-ISP ACAP HDR Image Signal Processing Framework with a pre-verified reference design implemented by Xylon’s logicBRICKS IP cores. All IP cores are supplied with bare-metal and Linux software drivers. The video capture and display demo applications run in Linux OS.