- Complete and flexible design platform for embedded multi-camera vision applications
- Enables vision developers to quickly add their own algorithms in the provided infrastructure
- Based on Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+TM MPSoC
- Includes licensed logiADAK-VDF-ZU IP framework with an integrated video processing block example:
- video capture and display of four CAM inputs
- capture/display of one HDMI or CAM input
- Resolutions:1280x800 Input and 1920x1080 Output
- Designs prepared for HW- and SW-centric development environments:
- Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite, and
- Xilinx SDSoC(TM) Development Environment
- Runs on Linux OS and includes logicBRICKS software drivers and demo applications
- Complete hardware platform includes:
- 1x Xilinx ZCU102 Evaluation Kit (OEM Version*)
- 1x Spectrum Digital FPD-Link III FMC board
- 1x Avnet HDMI Input/Output FMC board
- 4x Xylon 1-Mpix video camera systems and Cables
- Power Supply
- Documentation and tech support (e-mail)
The logiVID-ZU Vision Development Kit provides system designers with everything they need to efficiently develop multi-camera vision applications on the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC. The complete hardware platform includes four Xylon video cameras, supports the HDMI video input and the HDMI video output. The provided 1-Mpix cameras support TI FPD-Link III high-speed digital video interface.
Kit deliverables include the complete and licensed logiADAK-VDF-ZU Video Design Framework with pre-verified reference designs implemented by
logicBRICKS IP cores. All IP cores are supplied with bare-metal and
appropriate Linux software drivers. The reference designs are prepared
for the Xilinx Vivado Design Suite and the SDSoC Development Environment.
To provide the SDSoC users the complete embedded C/C++ development experience, the supplied SDSoC versions of reference designs include the Sobel video filter example. This example shows kit users how to integrate their own vision processing logic between video input and video output IP cores, and how to implement it in software or in programmable logic.
The complete camera-to-display SoC designs use just a fraction of available programmable logic and significantly save the design time. Instead of starting from scratch and having to spend months designing and building a new design framework, the logiVID-ZU users can immediately focus on specific vision-based parts of their next SoC design.
Click the button bellow to download the full evaluation version of the video design framework!
|The ZCU102 Evaluation Kit + the Avnet HDMI Input/Output FMC board is the minimal hardware configuration that enables partial evaluation of the CAM-HDMI reference design.
* OEM kit version does not include Xilinx Vivado Design Suite and SDSoC Design Environment licenses.