MPSoC Vision Development Kit
- Complete and flexible design platform for embedded multi-camera vision applications
- Enables vision developers to quickly add their own algorithms in the provided infrastructure
- Based on Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+TM MPSoC
- Includes licensed logiADAK-VDF-ZU IP framework with an integrated video processing block example:
- video capture and display of four CAM inputs
- capture/display of one HDMI or CAM input
- Resolutions:1928x1080 Input and 1920x1080 Output
- Designs prepared for Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite
- Runs on Linux OS and includes logicBRICKS software drivers and demo applications
- Complete hardware platform includes:
- 1x Xilinx ZCU102 Evaluation Kit
- 1x Xylon GMSL2 12-Ch Video FMC board
- 1x Avnet HDMI Input/Output FMC board
- 4x Xylon 2.3-Mpix HDR video camera systems and Cables
- Power Supply
- Documentation and tech support (e-mail)
The logiVID-ZU Vision Development Kit provides system designers with everything they need to efficiently develop multi-camera vision applications on the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC. The complete hardware platform includes four Xylon video cameras, supports the HDMI video input and the HDMI video output. The provided 2.3 MP HDR cameras support GMSL2 high-speed digital video interface from Maxim Integrated.
Kit deliverables include the complete and licensed logiADAK-VDF-ZU Video Design Framework with pre-verified reference designs implemented by
logicBRICKS IP cores. All IP cores are supplied with bare-metal and
appropriate Linux software drivers. The reference designs are prepared
for the Xilinx Vivado Design Suite.
The complete camera-to-display SoC designs use just a fraction of available programmable logic and significantly save the design time. Instead of starting from scratch and having to spend months designing and building a new design framework, the logiVID-ZU users can immediately focus on specific vision-based parts of their next SoC design.
Click the button bellow to download the full evaluation version of the video design framework!
|The ZCU102 Evaluation Kit + the Avnet HDMI Input/Output FMC board is the minimal hardware configuration that enables partial evaluation of the CAM-HDMI reference design.