- Supports AMD UltraScale™, UltraScale+™ FPGA and UltraScale+™ Zynq™ MPSoC
- Supports AMD Zynq™ 7000 SoC and Series 7 FPGA
- Infineon High Speed Serial Link (HSSL) slave device
- Up to 320 Mbaud/s baud rate
- ARM® AMBA® AXI4-Lite bus compliant as a slave
- ARM AMBA AXI4 bus compliant as a master
- 3 GB of addressable space covers access to: - FPGA fabric registers and RAM
- PS register space and On-Chip Memory (OCM)
- On-board linearly addressable Flash memory
- On-board DDR memory
- logiHSSL-ZU development starter kit available from Xylon
- Fully embedded into the AMD Vivado™ Design Suite
The logiHSSL IP core enables high-speed communication between microcontrollers of Infineon's AURIX family (TC2xx and TC3xx) and AMD SoC (System-on-Chip), MPSoC (MultiProcessor SoC) and FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) devices via the Infineon High Speed Serial Link (HSSL). This serial link supports baudrates of up to 320 Mbaud at a net payload data-rate of up to 84%.
The logiHSSL IP core allows system designers to combine functional safety and security provided by AURIX™ with a wide range of functional possibilities brought to the table by AMD devices. Linked devices can access and control each other’s internal and connected resources through the HSSL. The logiHSSL IP is prepared for the AMD Vivado™ Design Suite to enable quick and efficient resource implementations in the latest AMD All Programmable devices for use in the embedded systems that meet the highest safety standards.