- Complete and flexible design platform for embedded multi-camera vision applications
- Enables vision developers to quickly add their own algorithms to the provided infrastructure
- Prepared for use with AMD-Xilinx® VersalTM ACAP VCK190 Evaluation Kit
- Licensed logiREF-ACAP-VDF Video Design Framework for Multi-Camera Vision Applications demonstrates video capture and display of six (6) camera inputs, as well 3D Point Data Visualization from a LIDAR (compatible with the Ouster OS1 LIDAR)
- Input video resolution:1928x1208@30fps
- Output video resolution: 1920x1080@60fps
- Compatible with Xilinx PetaLinux tools
- The hardware platform includes:
- 1x Xylon GMSL2 12-Ch Video FMC board
- 6x Xylon 2.3MP HDR video camera
- Documentation and tech support (e-mail)
|1 Included are 3-month Xylon seat licenses for used logicBRICKS IP cores and software. |
2 Xilinx licensed IP. Digital code vouchers provided by Xylon to buyers of the logiVID-ACAP-6CAM ACAP Vision Development Kit.
The logiVID-ACAP-6CAM Vision Development Kit provides system designers with the tools necessary for efficient development of multi-camera vision applications on Xilinx’ Versal AI Core ACAP devices. The hardware platform includes six of Xylon’s 2.3MP automotive video cameras with cabling and a 12-Ch GMSL2 video input FMC add-on card.
The kit is intended to be used with the complete and licensed logiREF-ACAP-VDF ACAP IP Framework for Multi-Camera Vision Applications
with pre-verified reference design implemented by Xylon’s logicBRICKS and Xilinx IP cores. The IP Framework showcases six parallel real-time 1080p input video streams, as well has the capability to in parallel show LIDAR 3D point data visualization. The use of a LIDAR is separate and optional from the six-camera application.
This complete camera-to-display ACAP design uses just a fraction of available programmable logic and significantly saves design time. Instead of starting from scratch and having to spend months designing and building a new design framework, logiVID-ACAP-6CAM users can immediately focus on specific vision-based parts of their next ACAP design.
All IP cores are supplied with Linux software drivers. The video capture and display demo applications run in Linux OS. Xylon’s logicBRICKS IP cores and design files are prepared for AMD-Xilinx’ Vivado Design Suite and the Vitis Unified Software Platform.
|Xilinx Versal AI Core Series VCK190 Evaluation Kit is in early access and must be purchased from Xilinx and distributers. The logiVID-ACAP-6CAM hardware components can be purchased directly from Xylon. The logiREF-ACAP-VDF Framework is designed for optional use with the Ouster OS1 LIDAR, which has to be purchased from Ouster or their distributers. |