6-Ch GMSL FMC Daughter Card (Maxim's MAX96706)
- FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) compatible with Xilinx® ZCU102, ZC706...
- GMSL automotive high-speed link compatible
- Supports Maxim IntegratedTM MAX96706 deserializers
- Pairs with the MAX96705 serializers
- Up to 6 video camera connections
- Parallel max. clock 116MHz for 12-bit linear or HDR data types
- Supported resolutions include 1MP/60fps and 2MP/30fps
- Rosenberger® FAKRA or RosenbergerHSD® connectors
- On-board info EEPROM
- Programmable power supply supports different camera types
Xylon's logiFMC-GMSL-96706 6-Channel GMSL expansion FMC board supports the Maxim Integrated's GMSL, which is one of the most popular automotive high-speed serial links for in-vehicle video, audio, and communication data streams transfers. The board is primarily designed to enable quick prototyping and evaluation of automotive multi-camera Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD) applications running on the Xilinx FPGA and SoC based video and vision processors. The board integrated MAX96706 deserializers (1.74Gbps) pair with the MAX96705 serializers. This FMC board can be used with the existing Xilinx programmable device based evaluation kits with the FMC connector, such as the Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+TM MPSoC ZCU102 Evaluation Kit, Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC ZC706 Evaluation Kit, or other Xilinx and third-party evaluation board. On request, the board can be assembled either with the Rosenberger FAKRA connectors for a coax cable, or with the RosenbergerHSD High-Speed Data connectors for shielded twisted pair (STP) cable.