Automotive Video Data Logger
- Recording and playback of up to twelve (12) uncompressed video camera inputs
- Recording and playback of up to twenty (20) automotive networks
- Modular and configurable design
- Support for any automotive video interface
- Logging of the automotive Etherenet
- Support for wireless comm links
- Synchronous video and networks data playback
- Intuitive PC dashboard
- Rugged housing
Improve and accelerate test, validation and design of cutting-edge video and vision based ADAS/AD with an all-in-one automotive data logger for raw multi-channel video and network data recording, data analysis, and playback of the logged data in realistic Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulations. Xylon's logiRECORDER data logger connects to various types of vehicle's network data busses, and inserts between any type of the vehicle's camera installation and the Electronic Control Units (ECUs) to non-invasively record and playback Terabytes (TB) of multi-channel uncompressed video and network data with the low latency.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT logiRECORDER DEDICATED WEBSITE!