4-Ch FPD-Link II FMC Daughter Card for Xilinx® development platforms
- FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) compatible with several Xilinx®
Targeted Design Platforms
- Supports National Semiconductor® FPD-Link II (Flat Panel Display Link) Serial Interface
- Supports up to 4 FPD-Link II compatible cameras
- FPD-Link II channel configurations:
- Up to two 19-bit video channels
- Up to four 13-bit video channels
The logiFMC-FPD-II 4-channel FPD-Link II FMC daughter card is Xylon’s add-on board (card) compatible with different Xilinx Targeted Design Platforms, such as the Xilinx Spartan®-6 SP605 Evaluation kit and the Spartan-3 DSP FPGA Video Starter Kit.
This FMC (FPGA Mezzanine Card) is designed for use in video development systems requiring connections of up to 4 cameras. The supported camera interface is the National FPD-Link II (Flat Panel Display Link).
The logiFMC-FPD-II FPD-Link II FMC daughter card provides a simple means of expanding the Xilinx development kits without complex wiring, and shortens the development time. High-speed signal lines are carefully designed and routed to support trouble-free high-speed communication with the attached cameras.