HDR ISP Evaluation Kit
- Complete and flexible HDR ISP platform for multi-camera vision and AI applications
- Based on the AMD Zynq™ UltraScale+™ MPSoC
- Includes licensed1 logiREF-MULTICAM-ISP reference design with an example HDR ISP video processing from four video cameras
- HDMI display output achieved with the AMD HDMI 1.4/2.0 Transmitter Subsystem2 controlled via Xylon’s DRM kernel driver
- Resolutions:1928x1208 Input and 1920x1080 Output
- Designs prepared for the AMD Vivado™ Design Suite
- Runs on Linux OS, includes logicBRICKS software drivers and demo applications made with the AMD Vitis™ Unified Software Platform 2020.2
- Complete hardware platform includes:
- 1x AMD ZCU102 Evaluation Kit
- 1x Xylon GMSL2 12-Ch Video FMC board
- 4x Xylon 2.3-Mpix HDR video camera systems and Cables
- Power Supply
- Documentation and tech support (e-mail)
|1 Included 3-month Xylon seat evaluation licenses for used logicBRICKS IP cores and software. |
2 AMD licensed IP. Digital code vouchers provided by Xylon to buyers of the logiISP-ZU-GMSL2 HDR ISP Evaluation Kit.
The logiISP-ZU-GMSL2 HDR ISP Evaluation Kit provides system designers with everything they need to evaluate Xylon’s logicBRICKS HDR ISP Suite and to efficiently develop multi-camera vision applications on AMD Zynq™ UltraScale+™ MPSoC devices. The complete hardware platform includes four of Xylon’s 2.3MP automotive video cameras with the raw Bayer video output and supports the HDMI video output to control a monitor.
Kit deliverables include the complete and licensed logiREF-MULTICAM-ISP multi-camera HDR ISP pre-verified reference design implemented by Xylon’s logicBRICKS IP cores. All IP cores are supplied with bare-metal and Linux software drivers. The video capture and display demo applications run in Linux OS.